Thursday, June 7, 2007

...in disappointment.

I feel the need to apologize to the millions of people who aren't reading this anyway.

I've found myself in the type of situation where a person would find themselves saying, "Well that figures..." more often than they may otherwise. In this instance, the full sentence sans ellipsis would be something along the line of, "Now that I have started an artist's blog class and sleep deprivation are going to keep me from doing anything worthwhile...etc"

Class finishes tomorrow with our formal portfolio review. All of the work in the class has definitely been in the category of design...I may further describe all works held within the semester's portfolio are utter garbage. Nothing illustrative, even though I am getting credited for the class entitled: Advanced Illustration...Well that figures.

Soon. I will have something for you SOON. I have paint. I have canvas, the WILL, the DRIVE...just not the time or the attention span.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OoOo new work in progress! exciting stuff!