Saturday, June 7, 2008

...in nothing better to do.

So here we are again. As per usual, it's been a while. I'd like to say I've been busy, but I haven't. Leastways in art anyhow. Just a few pages from the sketchbook here...

My love affair with Zombies...


Random Faces etc.


And RRRRRobots.


And BATMAN.


Aside from that, I've spent a LITTLE time in traditional media...acrylic paint and canvas etc. nothing spectacular.


Arcylic on canvas 48in x 20in

This based on a sketch I saw on Mark Bailey's blog. We went to highschool together, he was artistic then as well...I wasn't. He's much better. His sketch was based on Jonah and the whale I think, mine is argo, the constellation. kind of.

Acrylic on canvas 40in x 8 in

This is just a semi-abstracted interior courtyard, in progress...

acrylic on canvas 18 in x 30 in

My younger step brother is into cars etc so this is a piece I'm inactively working on for him. It's not an engine...I have no idea what an engine actually looks like. feh.

1 comment:

phogsett said...

colin, you do beautiful work!