Sunday, December 9, 2007

...in keeping up. (and making of the moneys)

"Autumn" - Digital painting/scanned materials - Dec 07

I'm doing very well for once in keeping up as promised with work, and the blog. I am momentarily proud of myself. If anyone recalls, or cares to look back a short ways, I had a poster print called "winter" a while back, which was a sort of digital collage. I've had several requests from random people to buy a print of it, which struck me as a fantastic idea, if only to get my signature floating around out there. So I am in the process of setting up a paypal account, but also in the process of doing more "digital screens". Each will be available as a high resolution 11"x17" digital print for $12. Like I said, the idea is mainly to get my signature out there, and for the novelty of it. By selling them for $12 it isn't exactly as if I am in it for the large bill money. To get each printed on a high quality stock it will cost me about $3, for a mailing tube and postage, probably another $4...so I am in it for about $5 bucks a print.

"Winter" - Digital painting/scanned materials


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colin,
I like both Winter, and Autumn. Could I get a print of each? Did you make a Spring and Summer? We're planning on picking up our Organic Pad this weekend. We have a lot planned, but if we can get out to Morrison on Sunday we will. I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.