Friday, December 7, 2007

...in supplement.


Untitled 41 - acrylic/canvas Dec 07

Nothing really to say. I've been drawing much more and enjoying it; but also taking up the mantle of painting again. It hasn't been anything in depth really, I started something when I was walking around nervously tapping my hands and wanting nothing more than to break something...Leah was here so I decided to turn it into something more productive...ish.

I'll start again with real painting I think soon; not just random abstractions to keep my mind on the brush and off of...the things which they tend to fall. I have an 18" x 48" inch canvas that I stretched a month or two back which is sitting under the stairs taunting me like the tell-tale heart. For the moment I am satisfied with painting over old canvases or random masonite / cardboard I find.

No comments: